Friday, October 2, 2009

Clockwatching

RMIT University
Bachelor if Communicatio (Advertising)
Copywriting
Topical Issues Advertisement

Brief: Create an ad that promotes a brand of choice but does so by utilizing a topical media issue that people can associate with.



I decided with Daylight Savings as my topical issue considering it's my first time experiencing it. The first brand that came to mind was glacéau vitaminwater. I thought it was perfect to associate Daylight Savings with the revive flavor since my research on the topic made me realize that certain people experience a warp in their body clock from that lost hour.

Hence my copy reads "We give back to you what Daylight Savings took away", which means that by reviving yourself with glacéau vitaminwater revive, it would be as if you had never lost that hour from your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment