Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Metamorphosis

RMIT University
Bachelor of Communication (Advertising)
Creative Practice and Skills
Lab Photoshop Task: Old Woman

Brief: Recreate the lab task of the day by following the given detailed instructions.



Today's task was edit and manipulate an image of a lady to turn half of her old. We had to copy some features of a separate image of an old man and blend them into the lady's face as well as turn her hair white.

Forget what I'd said about last week's task, because this task here is definitely the toughest of the lot. Everyone in class was struggling to keep up today. Considering I'd not gotten much help from the lab instructor and that I had attempted most of the editing on my own (with the help of the given instructions of course), I reckon I didn't do too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment