Sunday, September 20, 2009

Details In The Fabric

KDU College
Diploma in Mass Comunication
Descriptive Essay Task

Brief: Write a short descriptive essay.


(please click to enlarge)

I chose to write a love story because I personally believe that romance are the best genre for descriptive writing. I really enjoyed this task considering I love reading novels and have always been inspired by the amazing descriptions the writers produce. It's these descriptions that make my mind wonder as I read, imagining the characters, settings and scenarios. So I was glad that I got the chance to do the same.

After assessing everyone's work, my lecturer picked out the few that she favored, cropped out the best sections of the story and used them as examples in our following lecture. I'm proud to say that mine was one of the chosen few. That had really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment